Early Childhood Education Teacher or equivalent.
Bush Kids is seeking a passionate early childhood teacher to join our team. As a key member of our team, you will play a vital role in providing high-quality care and education for children in our centre.
- Building positive relationships with children, families, and colleagues
- Ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of all children in your care
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of children’s development and progress
- Participating in ongoing professional development and training
- Planning and implementing high-quality, developmentally appropriate programs for children in your care
- Providing leadership and guidance to other educators in the centre
- A commitment to providing high-quality care and education for children
- Ability to work as part of a team and provide leadership to others
- Current First Aid, CPR, and Anaphylaxis certifications
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent
- Experience working in a childcare setting
- Knowledge of child development, learning, and behaviour management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of children and their families and want to be part of a dynamic and supportive team, we want to hear from you!
Above Award Pay
- 95% Staff discount on childcare
- Meals / lunch is included
$5,000 recruitment bonus offered to the right candidate.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bush Kids WA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.